Daffodil

 

 


Daffodil *

Till the Day of re-unification with your passionate Love, Idol, the one yearning for Your unification is I
Should You journey the whole of existence, in truth, the only one familiar with Your grief is I, I!
Remove the veil, dear One, because the one suspended from Your tresses is I, I!
Behold, behold the Lover as the one enamored by Your bale who is I, I!
The One-Single is You, the Unicity is You, the Star is You, the Universe is You
The Attribute is You, the Ecstasy is You, the Falcon is I, the one annihilated in annihilation is I!
The Theophany is You, the Emanation is You, the Secret is You, the Mysteries are You
The Heart is You, the Blaze-Flux is You, Your Light is I, the subsistence of subsistence is I!
The Tree is You, the Fruit is You, the Point is You, the Mirror is You
The fervor is You, the affection is You, the bondsman is I, the soulmate is I, I!
The Qiblah is You, the Quintessence is You, the Gem is You, the Love is You
You are Fāṭima, You are the Daffodil, the Chivalrous Knight is I, your ʿAlī is I, I!
Waḥīd is drunk and hungover by the luster of your Face, O Idol
In expectation of your Encounter, for the wine drinker is I, I, O Wine-Bearer!

 

* Meaning, She whom God shall make Manifest and Her first epiphany of this Age!

 

تا روز وصال عشقت صنم مشتاق وصالت منم
گر سیر کنى وجود را بِالحقّ آشنا غمت منم منم

حجاب رفع كن عزيز چون معلق زلفت منم منم
عاشق را ببين ببين چون شيفتۀ بلايت منم منم

أحد تويى توحيد تويى كوكب تويى افلاك تويى
صفت تويى جذبه تويى شاهين منم فناء فناء منم

تجلّى تويى فيض تويى راز تويى اسرار تويى
دل تويى فؤاد تويى نورت منم بقاء بقاء منم

شجره تويى ثمره تويى نقطه تويى مرآت تويى
شوق تويى مهر تويى غلام منم دلبر منم منم

قبله تويى ملخّص تويى كنز تويى حُبّ تويى
فاطمه تويى نرگس تویی فاتيّت منم عليّت منم منم

وحيد مست و خمار از جلوۀ وجهت صنما
در انتظار لقايت چون مى خوار منم منم ساقيا

Popular Posts