FSO Nūr duʾā

 

My version of the famous Nūr duʾā/Prayer of Light whose original version is attributed to the Prophet Muḥammad (ص). This is slightly different and a more metaphysical version. Originally composed in early 2019.

--

O God, put a Light in my essential-being; and in my blaze-flux/interior heart (fu ʾād) a Light; and in my spirit a Light; and in my soul a Light; and in my astral body a Light; and in my composite body a Light; and in my will a Light; and in my volition a Light; and in my determination a Light; and in my authorization a Light; and in my realization a Light; and in my permission a Light; and in my appointed time a Light; and upon my Book/decree a Light, for, verily I am Thy Light and indeed Thou art my Light, O God!

 

My original Arabic

اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ فِي كَيْنُونَتِي نُورًا وَفِي فُؤَادِي نُورًا وَفِي رُوحِي نُورًا وَفِي نَفْسِي نُورًا وَفِي جَمْسِي نُورًا وَفِي جَسَدِي نُورًا وَفِي مَشِيئَتِي نُورًا وَفِي إِرَادَتِي نُورًا وَفِي قَدَرِي نُورًا وَفِي قَضَائِي نُورًا وَفِي إِمْضَائِي نُورًا وَفِي إِذْنِي نُورًا وَفِي أَجَلّي نُورًا وَعَلَى كِتَابِي نُورًا فَإِنِّنِي أَنَا نُورُكَ وَإِنَّكَ أَنْتَ نُورِي يَا اللَّهُ

Popular Posts